Friday, December 19, 2008

Fridays run

It rained pretty steadily here today so I didn't take any pics on my run.  I headed across the Memorial Bridge and did a loop around the reflecting pool.  I stayed dry and comfortable thanks to the new jacket I got for an early Christmas present.  I thought some more on my run about starting a podcast and decided to press ahead; all I need to do is research the available recording gear out there and get going.
Nigel, in one of my favorite podcasts, running from the reaper, has asked his listeners for recommendations on a recording device that plugs into an ipod nano or similar device.  I'm keen to hear what people have to say as I too think it would be great to record using an extension of the electronic device I'm already carrying instead of bringing along another one.