Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a good day to be alive

but I wish my throat didn't hurt and I didn't have that congested "in the tunnel" feeling.  No pt for me today but will instead look to tomorrow.  I'm glad to have my podcast up and running.  This first introductory episode was all over the map as I rambled a bit.  I expect I'll go on tangents every now and then but that's alright.  I will have a plan for each episode for what I will talk about but it will likely be a plan to deviate from.  My overall goal for the podcast is to be involved with the running community at large; to participate in a way that gives back to and engages in the conversation made possible in this transparent electronic age.  I think that primarily it will serve as a diary in the same way as this blog, just in a different format.